When it comes to choosing the right herbicide, it might be useful and important to refresh how to use different and multiple herbicide site of action, understanding how to use “effective herbicide site of action” is critical for addressing herbicide resistance. Managing herbicide resistance requires an understanding of herbicide site of action.
Click here to read more on herbicide effective site of action and how to implement an effective herbicide program,
Video: Effective Site of Action and How it Should Be Used.
- Mark VanGessel, University of Delaware, Georgetown, DE
- Patrick Tranel, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL
- Michael Flessner, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Bob Hartzler, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Claudio Rubione, University of Delaware, Georgetown, DE
- Claudio Rubione, University of Delaware